The mission and purpose of the Institute is to assist in training ministers, Christian workers, and laymen in the Word of God. The goal is to provide graduates that have a comprehensive knowledge of the Bible and an understanding of the doctrines of the Christian faith, making them well suited for the work of the Gospel.
Areas of Study:
- Diploma in Bible (4 year program, 56 hours)
- Diploma in Theology (5 year program, 70 hours)
- Foundational Church Ministries Certificate (4 hours)
- Standard Church Ministries Certificate (8 hours)
- Advanced Church Ministries Certificate (12 hours)